We had a great week in Madison for big. bright. minds. Visit the summary page to read a full recap.
October 26 & 27, 2016 | Madison, WI
Wisconsin Institute for Discovery - University of Wisconsin
See the full agenda here.
Hear the latest research from world-class #bigbright #thinkers:
- Prof. Dennis Campbell, Harvard Business School - Structuring for Innovation
- Prof. Hope Schau, University of Arizona – Money Chatter
- Prof. Christine Whelan, University of Wisconsin – Can Money Buy Happiness?
Learn how to take #bigbright #action:
- Andrew Downin - Filene Incubator
- Hear the latest ideas from the Filene i3 teams and vote on your favorites!
- Tansley Stearns – 12 Years of Innovation
- Brenton Peck and Gregg Hammerman of Larky – Mobile, Geolocation, Loyalty: Learning from Larky
- Erin Coleman and Elry Armaza – The Dirty Work: Omni-Channel in Action