Explore complex problems, see with new perspective, discover breakout solutions.
Filene i3 is a two-year innovation leadership program equipping top credit union professionals with the mindset, tools, and network to lead and shape the future.
Through this cohort-based program, participants work in cross-functional teams to explore and address some of credit unions’ most pressing challenges as identified by Filene's Think Tank and backed by research from Filene's Centers of Excellence. i3 participants learn cutting-edge innovation competencies grounded in three core categories:
- Facilitating Innovation: Engaging the diverse perspectives of members, staff, stakeholders, and subject-matter experts to co-create new solutions.
- Accelerating Learning: Exploring and iterating new ideas to gain insight, reduce risk, and validate solutions.
- Leading Change: Mobilizing people and resources to inspire action and make change happen
Each year we select a new cohort of promising leaders who are passionate about shaping the future of the CU industry.
Applications for the new class (Wave 20) open October 26 and close December 31, 2023.
APPLY FOR i3 NOW!
SUBMIT A NOMINATION!
i3 Program Today
Over the course of this two-year program, participants will practice innovation through four experiential training modules:
Interested in Applying? 3 Things You Need to Know.
- Applications open on October 26 and close on December 31 at 11:59pm.
- There is a fee of $1,899 annually for the program which covers the cost of resources that support the programming.
- The application includes three sections:
- A short video introducing yourself.
- Written responses to questions on why innovation is important to you and what is your motivation for wanting to be a part of i3.
- A recommendation letter from your CEO or Manager.
All three sections must be completed by December 31.
Each year we select a new cohort of promising leaders from a wide pool of applicants to join i3. The i3 selection process happens in four stages:
- Online Application : Interested candidates must complete the online application by December 31. The application includes responses to questions, a letter of recommendation from your CEO or Manager, and a short video introducing yourself and insights on how your history and professional experience will contribute to the i3 experience. Instructions are found in the application link.
We are also accepting nominations for leaders at your organization. If you have a leader in mind, please complete this nomination form and we will contact your nominee with application details.
- Application Interviews: Final candidates are then invited to virtual face-to-face interviews with the review team during the first few weeks of January.
- Candidate Selection: The applicant review team will select the top candidates for participation in the i3 program.
- Announcement: The new class of i3 will officially be announced to the marketplace in March of 2024.
Wave 16/17 Graduation