Stronger member engagement leads to higher retention rates, increased interchange revenue, and greater wallet share. However, research shows that up to 20 percent of consumers are likely to switch their financial institution this year. Both Filene and our friends at Larky talk to a lot of credit unions around the country and they’re almost all thinking about how to enhance member engagement. During this complimentary webinar, we will share insights with you on how credit unions are seeing success.
In this session we’ll look at:
- How credit unions are defining and measuring member engagement
- Benefits credit unions are seeing by focusing on growing what members value most.
- Why you might not want to engage with all your members and how to choose
- New ideas in the search for member engagement
- Member perspective and view of engagement tactics
You’ll walk away with lessons learned on what works (and of course what doesn’t) when it comes to driving member engagement.