June 26, 2018 | 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. | New York, NY
Immerse yourself into the future of autonomous transportation, the implications, and the opportunities for credit unions that are sure to follow. Co-hosted with Bethpage FCU and in partnership with the Cooperative Trust’s Crasher Alumni, attendees will learn about the latest in self-driving transportation research and hear from top industry/technology thinkers about what to prepare for in the next five years. Attendees will then be put through a driverless experience simulation to design plausible future scenarios credit unions should be preparing for.
Selected Crasher alumni will be invited to attend and help facilitate this session as further professional development.
- Get immersed in the domain of autonomous automobiles and transportation
- Better understand the basic concepts of strategic foresight methodologies
- Gain exposure to multiple plausible future scenarios your credit union should be preparing for
- Network with like-minded and future focused colleagues in our industry
Registration is now open. Click the arrow below to save your spot.
- Immersion | June 26, 2018 | 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. | Innovation Loft
- Reception | June 26, 2018 | 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. | Hotel Eventi
Look how far our modes of transportation have come! Don't get left behind. Pivot with us.