We have so much to share and we don't want you to miss a thing!
Below are instructions on how to set up your filene.org account, what to do if you are not receiving our emails and how to stay connected with Filene in the ways you want to.
Create Your Account
Through your Filene account, you will have access to Filene's unbiased research, tools to accelerate innovation and connections across the industry.
- On filene.org, select Create Account in the upper right hand corner.
- Enter your work email address. A personal email address will not match with your organization's Filene membership.
- Complete the New User form and select Register.
- Check your email for a verification link.
- Success! You can now sign in and explore filene.org.
If you did not receive an activation email:
- Check your junk or spam folder.
- If you still cannot find the activation email, please contact [email protected].
If your organization does not match when you sign up:
- Complete the error form and someone at Filene will be in touch shortly.
How to Make Filene an Approved Sender
Filene relies on email to communicate with our members. To ensure that emails from Filene reach your organization, we recommend adding Filene as an approved sender.
- Check your Junk or Spam folder and mark Filene communications as Not Junk.
- If you continue to see issues, please contact your IT department and share the following information:
We are currently members of Filene Research Institute. These are the addresses and systems that Filene uses to send out member newsletters and other updates. Can you please add this information to our safe sender policies to ensure delivery?
Platform: Salesforce, Pardot
Filene Domain: go.filene.org
Sending Email Address: [email protected]
Reply Email Address: [email protected]
Sending IP Address: 188.8.131.52
General emails from Filene Staff
Informational Group Emails from Membership Staff