Growing brand awareness and increasing member engagement are top priorities for credit unions.
Since loyal members buy 14% more products, some turn to loyalty and rewards programs to drive member engagement, but it can be difficult to determine what specific factors result in meaningful impact. These programs can also come with pending liability burdens that make them cost prohibitive.
Register for this webinar to hear more about a solution that grows member engagement, brand awareness, and non-interest income, and also:
- Provides added value to members (especially the next generation)
- Is cost-effective
- Uses a member-preferred channel
- Grows community and business relationships with a focus on the consumer demand to purchase locally
Join Tansley Stearns to hear what we learned over a 20-month pilot program with Larky.
Through the pilot, Filene put research on loyalty, rewards and engagement into action - collecting data from 10 credit unions using the Larky platform; a credit union-branded tool that is free to members and allows them to receive retail offers based on geo-location using their smartphone.
Filene’s research asked the questions:
- Does Larky drive higher member engagement, increase brand awareness and loyalty, and increase interchange income?
- Does asset size matter?
- Are certain rewards more impactful than others?
- How does the platform improve connectivity with small business in the community?
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.