A Filene Research Colloquium
Tuesday, January 26 | Newark, NJ | 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
It's not just the big banks braving an ocean of digital threats. Everyone with a network connection -- you, your employees, and your members -- is at risk, and credit unionsare tempting targets.
FS-ISAC on Cyber Community Defense: The Importance of Information Sharing. If you can see attacks on others, you can prevent attacks on you.
- John Carlson, FS-ISAC, Chief ofStaff
Citibank cyber experts are manning the digital walls of one of the world's largest banks. The people attacking Citi are also attacking your credit union.
- Ben Rogers, Sr. Research Director at Filene
CUNA Mutual Group shares anonymized cases of credit unions that have been compromised. Learn how it happened, what it cost, and what they learned along the way.
- Theran Colwell, CUNA Mutual Group, Director, Risk Management Commercial Products
- Jay Isaacson, CUNA Mutual Group Vice President of Business Protection
LUNCH (in meeting room)
A slate of information security leaders from credit unions just like your's:
- WSECU, David Luchtel, Vice President - Infrastructure and Operations
- PSECU, Scott Davis, Assistant Vice President, Information Technology
- Sunmark FCU, Sara Spychalski, Vice President, Risk Management
Cybersecurity governance responsibilities:
- Randy Gainer, Partner, BakerHostetler, Seattle, WA
- Collaboration: Crowd Source Credit Union Next Steps