Filene's research team presents the best of the best insights from our body of work in 2019 and gives you a preview of what we have in the pipeline for next year. Be among the first to know what's coming so you can get ready to take it to the next level with clear vision in 2020.
2019 highlights include:
- How to use member data to better understand your membership today, and identify, target and grow new member niches.
- How to deliver, measure and compete on service excellence in the face of rapid technological change.
- How perceptions of the physical work environment affect employee attraction and retention.
- How political and social polarization affect the public's perception of credit unions, and strategies to avoid misalignment with your audience.
- How to use market research to better serve freelancers, contractors and those participating in the "gig economy."
Coming in 2020, we'll share about the future of our research on:
- Diversity, equity and inclusion
- The changing financial lives and livelihoods of consumers
- Index of innovativeness among credit unions
- Data governance, management and analytics
- The social impact of the credit union system