Filene Research Institute’s namesake, Ed Filene, wrote the book “Speaking of Change” in which he emphasized the importance of always looking ahead, never remaining stagnant and keeping up with ever changing times.
We return to CUNA Mutual for our annual Speaking of Change event to share the latest insights from our research and incubation that will help prepare credit unions to think forward and change lives.
Be part of the organic discussion led by Filene’s EVP and Chief Research and Development Officer, George Hofheimer, covering topics on:
- Our latest research report on the socioeconomic and technological trends impacting the 21st Century credit union
- Our first partnership with CMFG Ventures testing the innovative approach and impact of income share funding
- Developing problem solvers and not just product idea-generator through the renowned i3 program
- New mentorship opportunities to engage the next generations of credit union members and employees with The Cooperative Trust
- Applying research and innovation support through long-term engagements
Speaking of Change will close with our fearless leader Mark Meyer and our new Chief Experience Officer, Christie Kimbell, with some take-aways to get you into the mindset of thinking forward so you can change lives.